SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) supports you in all activities connected with the physical transportation of goods from one location to another. You can use SAP TM to create and monitor an efficient transportation plan that fulfils the relevant constraints (for example, service level, costs, and resource availability). You can determine options to save costs and to optimize the use of available resources. You can react to transportation events and find solutions to possible deviations from the original transportation plan.
You can use SAP TM to perform the following activities, for example:
● Create forwarding orders for your ordering parties
● Transfer orders and deliveries from an ERP system
● Create freight bookings
● Plan the transportation and select carriers
● Tender transportation services
● Dispatch and monitor the transportation
● Calculate the transportation charges for both the ordering party and the supplier side
● Consider foreign trade and dangerous goods regulations.
Then what are you waiting for, give one call and get your destination.
For JoiningSAP TM ONLINE TRAINING batches please feel free to call or email us.
Phone: +91- 9148251978, 08041506795
Mention clickadlink.com when calling the seller to get a good deal.