Solved Assignment 2018, 2017 NIOS NIOS NIOSAd id : 10392 | Views : 101



 
Price : Rs. 150
Date listed : 2018-May-05
Area : New Delhi
close X

Solved Assignment 2018, 2017 NIOS NIOS NIOS Solved assignment, Assignment on Urgent basis within 2min. in Your inbox class 10th& 12thNIOS also get IGNOU for M.com @9643289714,9990177029 Call NOW-9643289714, 9990177029 We Provide Solved Assignments of (NIOS, IGNOU) For Classes 10th, 12th, M.Com, and Both Hindi & English Medium... We are also provided Admission Support for 10th, 12th& Examination Support like Sample Papers of NIOS board for (10th and 12th Class) students. “Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern With Good Quality Answers...” You Can Get it Within 5 Minuit Anywhere in the World (e-copy).  Assignment (e-copy IGNOU)  Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS)  Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS)  Guide (Top Publication) (NIOS Board), Important question/Expected question with Solution) for preparation of examination, 10th & 12th class students only for NIOS Students. WHY TMA?? IMPORTANCE OF TMA?? BENEFITS OF TMA/ASSIGNMENT > During your course of study, internal assessment will be done to inform your progress through Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). >TMA in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation. > Marks will be shown in the mark-sheet alongwith the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. > TMA Serve as an academic tool to prompt you/your knowledge. >TMA Develop rapport between you and the tutors at the Study Centers. (PCPs) > TMAs help learners to know their progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits. > TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. MOST IMPORTANT  (NIOS) From the session 2015-16, 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners, who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.  (IGNOU) WITHOUT ASSIGNMENTS SUBMISSION, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO FILL YOUR EXAMINATION FORM We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies. Student, who is looking for SOFT COPY, Can take it any time as SOFT COPY will be send through E-MAIL. Delivery: Solved Assignments will be send to your email id or address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand... Please get in touch with us for order/help/assistance on PK Kapri & Co. Mob. +91-9643289714(also available on WhatsApp), Email Id.helpatnios@gmail.com Working Locations: New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH|| Note : Pk Kapri & Co. is not an agent of NIOS/IGNOU/any other university .we just help student to getting complete their education PLZ Visit our website for more services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMv31zt1iWk&t=22s , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKY--CVJD_I




Contact poster by email
Your email


Your name


Your message (how to avoid scammers?)


Verification






How to avoid scams and fraud

You are about to contact the poster. To avoid scammers please follow these common-sense rules:

1/ Deal locally with people you can meet in person.

2/ Never wire funds via Western union or any other wire service.

3/ Clickadlink India Free classifieds is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".

4/ Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)

5/ Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.


Close

advanced search


Search forexact phrase
Category
Area
Zip Code
Price Rs. to
With Photo

Help | About | Privacy Policy | Contact us | Copyright 2008-2014 ClickAdLink.Com
Powered by: Clickadlink.Com
web counter
web counter
clickadlink.com Webutation